Re-Write™ Kids Writing Tablet

*Learn more about special Education discount pricing on CLASS PACKS by clicking here or emailing for details

Orders will ship in 1-2 business days after the order is placed. For details visit our shipping policy.

The reusable kids writing tablet for classroom participation

  • The perfect whiteboard replacement for classrooms.
  • Proven to improve classroom engagement.
  • Write with included stylus or your fingernail.
  • Erase completely with the push of a button.

Write with anything

Kids can use the included stylus or even their fingernail. No need to buy special markers!

Erase with the push of a button

With the push of a button, the board clears itself instantly. Say goodbye to using erasers or paper towels.

Clean Easily

Disinfect each board in a flash with any available cleaning product. You won’t have to worry about ruining the tablet.

Use repeatedly

Re-Write uses Boogie Board’s patented technology, so there’s nothing to plug in or charge. It lasts for years and includes a replaceable battery.


Re-Write is the reusable kids writing tablet that’s perfect for classroom participation and allows teachers to replace messy whiteboards.

Kids can write with the included stylus or even their fingernail. No need to worry about lost or smelly, expensive markers

Erasing is a breeze with just the push of a button. There is no smudge marks or "ghosting" left behind—it always looks as clean as the first day you got it.

You can disinfect the kids writing tablet in a flash without having to worry about ruining the tablet. Re-Write includes a replaceable battery that lasts for years.


  • One (1) Rewrite reusable kids writing tablet with built-in stylus holder
  • One (1) soft-tip stylus
  • One-touch button to erase the writing tablet
  • Replaceable battery
  • Ages 4+

Common Questions


See all FAQs

warning iconWARNING
If swallowed, a lithium button battery can cause severe or fatal injuries within 2 hours.
Keep batteries out of reach of children.
If you think batteries may have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.

warning iconWARNING
Small Parts
Not for children under 3 years.

Back to the top