Who We Are:
We are Boogie Board, makers of best-selling reusable writing and creativity products. Boogie Board is owned by Kent Displays, the global leader in reflective bistable cholesteric liquid crystal display technology. Over the last decade, Boogie Board products have redefined writing and drawing for both adults and kids—selling millions of reusable writing and creativity products in 40 countries worldwide. Our team is passionate about helping our consumers play, create, learn, live, and work better.
Build your career with a company that creates cool products, gives back to the community, and offers a friendly, diverse, innovative, inclusive culture.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager who has the skills and passion to help take our company to the next level!
In this role, you will support execution of our marketing strategies and tactics across a variety of business lines in order to achieve our business goals. The role requires a passionate, results-driven and analytically minded marketer who can help build up our B2C business (our primary focus), as well as drive our growing B2B, Education and KDI Technical Services businesses. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a strong background and understanding of digital marketing tactics, using data to make informed decisions, the ability to take projects and run with them as well as a go-getter attitude. Some of your key duties will include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Prepare and manage all communications material.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Lead a team of communication and marketing professionals.
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Work closely with the VP of Product Strategy & Marketing to develop and execute marketing and product goals and strategies that will help drive business goals.
- Develop and manage overall marketing budget and ensure compliance.
- Manage digital marketing agencies to help achieve brand awareness, retail, e-commerce and B2B sales goals.
- Analyze and present insights on marketing, to help inform creative and business decisions.
- Work closely with the retail, B2B, and e-commerce sales teams to develop and support their sales strategies and outreach efforts.
- Help to launch new products with marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with our internal design team to create impactful marketing content.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline highly preferred
- 5-plus years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience required
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing role in a small company or agency experience preferred
- Experience managing digital content, including design, layout, and publishing required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
- Established media relations contacts a plus
- Experience effectively presenting data, insights and recommendations to senior leadership as well as peers required
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools, content management systems, and best practices (Social media, email, website development and SEO) required
- Experience managing digital media budgets required
- Proven team building, collaboration, and project management skills required
- Impeccable copywriting and copy-editing abilities required
- Ability to travel up to 10% required
- Stable work history
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then please send your information to Kyle Smith (email@example.com). Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Applicants will be required to have started or have documentation of completion of COVID-19 vaccinations prior to the first day of employment.