Executes concepts, develops designs, and produces art and copy layouts for digital and print collateral materials.
This position requires a highly creative, passionate, and experienced design professional with an understanding of Creative Services’ role to support all corporate, sales, marketing, and engineering efforts related to the consumer products business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides in-house graphic design, logo creation, assisting in visualization of new product concepts, and supporting collateral including but not limited to retail packaging, merchandising, sell sheets, advertising, website support, and digital assets.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design and brand specifications.
- Manages projects from concept to production.
- Maintains high level of knowledge and skill with all computer software related to the design of print and digital materials.
- Assists with strategizing, designing, and producing visual communications.
- Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external team members to assure creative needs of the company are met.
- Maintain continuous relevancy to current design, color and multimedia touch-points in relation to consumer products and marketing.
- The ability to approach marketing campaigns holistically and execute concept theming across multiple platforms, establishing true continuity to the consumer experience.
- Possess presentation skills to effectively, persuasively engage with internal senior level management.
- Display a positive, team building work attitude.
- Ability to support and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or other similar educational background.
- Demonstrated ability to design and produce quality graphics.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines while still producing quality work.
- A minimum of three to six years’ experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, After Effects, in addition to Microsoft Office.
- The basic ability to draw and layout design thinking using the traditional design tools.
- Experience in logo conceptualization and development within an existing brand structure.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Experience in UI design, web design, and video editing are a plus.
If this sounds like you, then please apply/submit a resume today to Kelly Eisentraut email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.